The purpose of this page is to give a more formal description of my qualifications.
- CV– The updated CV (pdf). Last update 2016.02.07.
What I have done (timeline)
When I stated with computer programming, I focused on making things that I did not have. In the beginning, I created several programs for simple cryptography, attempted to make my own “PDF Reader format” and my own browsing formats. Later on, I continued to investigate the ways applications can be protected, which contributed to the article that I later wrote on Code Project (see here). Below, a short timeline:
- 2008: Created a game called Baloon Burst with my good friend Andreas Vennström. It was later distributed among our classmates.
- 2009/10: Spent a large part of my summer on working with Visual Basic.NET. Some software that were developed can be found here.
- 2011: Published the source code for SKGL and later Software Protector. Wrote several guides about computer programming in Java Script and C#. More info here.
- 2012: Published the first version of a .NET library for numerical methods together with an expression parser that I developed after going through a course in C#. These were later combined into Mathos Project.
- 2013: Founded the computer programming society at Katedralskolan, Uppsala, KSDN. Developed two courses in C#, Pre – C# Fundamentals and Algorithms via C#.
- 2014: Published an article about licensing systems (Three different algorithms for constructing licensing systems, their advantages and disadvantages using C#.NET environment.) originally in LaTeX. Later, it was converted into HTML. Published Serial Key Manager (serialkeymanager.com) in 2013-2014.
- 2014: Turned the computer programming society into a proper project (see description here).
I love mathematics together with computer science. During the IB, I wrote two works:
- Math Exploration: Finding the nth digit in a sequence of positive integers placed in a row in ascending order.
- Math Extended Essay: Finding algorithms to identify integers in a binary matrix given row and column sums.
- Licensing Systems in .NET (independent work): Three different algorithms for constructing licensing systems, their advantages and disadvantages using C#.NET environment.
- The Power of Finite Differences in Real World Problems
- Application of knowledge about number bases in problems